The team at Reach Physiotherapy offers corporate wellbeing and assessment days in Brighton and Hove area which include physiotherapy assessments, ergonomic advice, desk massages and yoga/Pilates classes. Whether your company is looking for ergonomic assessment on employees or musculoskeletal assessments with existing complaints, you can benefit from our wellbeing days. Our experts can also help employees prevent long-term injuries at the workplace by assessing their work environment and working position.
What is included?
Each work environment is different, and all employees are individuals. Therefore, all Reach Physiotherapy corporate wellbeing days are entirely tailored to your company’s needs. However, we usually offer the following services:
- Physiotherapy assessment (Back pain, neck pain, posture etc. assessment by Antony)
- Ergonomic advice (Workstation assessment)
- Desk massage (5-20 min massage of the neck, shoulders and upper back by Fiona)
- Pilates and yoga classes (To all fitness levels by Simmy and Sarah)
Benefits of investing in corporate wellbeing
There have been several studies that have recognised about the link between workers wellbeing and their productivity and work performance. Wellbeing does not only cover being satisfied with a job role, but actual physical wellbeing. When your employees feel well at the work place and have a sense of physical security, it can often lead to:
- Reduced sickness absence
- Motivation to stay in work
- Recover from sickness quicker
- Lower risk of long term illness
- Improved productivity
- Higher quality of outputs or services
- Better employee engagement
- Fewer accidents
- Reduced insurance costs
Book a corporate wellbeing day
To enquire about our corporate wellbeing assessment days, please contact us by calling 01273 732 835 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the contact form on our website.